Surviving the Holidays: for those who are grieving the loss of a loved one.
The video seminar is loaded with practical, hope-inspiring ideas including:
· Why the holidays are so difficult
· How to plan for the season
· How to deal with holiday invitations
· Surviving “alone time”
· Dealing with emotional ambushes
· Managing strong emotions
· Creating new traditions while honoring your loved one’s legacy
Pass the word on and invite someone who could use a little help getting through the difficult emotions of the holidays after losing someone close to them.
This seminar will be held in the fellowship hall behind the North Lake Church sanctuary. Thursday evening November 15 at 7:00 pm.
R.S.V.P. to Pastor Todd email@example.com
Monday Nights at 7:00 p.m. Pastor Todd Jones
Game Night : Starting October - March first Friday of the month @ 7:00 p.m.